So training has been moving along slowly and I want a boost. I’m not into supplements but I have been reading about natural things that will help improving strength and this was totally interesting. I summarized the information from this website…. Who would think that a tibetan mushroom can help? Mushrooms do so many things… a completely cool natural substance
What is cordyceps and why does it increase testerone
Cordyceps is a Tibetan mushroom that can be obtained into a caterpillar and germinates in a fruit shape from the ground and can be found directly from the body of a caterpillar. It belongs to the mushroom family. Hsu, Huang, Tsai, Sheu and Huang, researchers, performed studies on cordyceps about the production of testosterone in mouse Leydig eggs. The studies were conducted at the College of Medicine in National Cheng Kung University in Tainan, Taiwan and the outcomes were clearly stated that animals who consumed the extract of cordyceps were outstandingly boost their testosterone levels between 170 percent. The researchers also discovered that there is a remarkable boost of testosterone levels if cordyceps (Tibetan mushroom) are taken orally. The Leydig eggs are able to get in the gastrointestinal system of male’s body. cordyceps contain glycoproteins and polysaccharides that are the same to LH and bind with LH receptors. This process invigorates the manufacture of testosterone. This kind of mushroom also contains Mannitol. It is a compound which provides osmotic effect in the body that has the ability to enhance the blood flow to the pelvic area. This is the main reason why cordyceps supplements are rated as one of the best supplements that can enhance male sexual performance. As years passed by, more research and studies have testified that cordyceps is very effective in boosting testosterone levels.
There are also other health benefits of cordyceps aside from it’s best in increasing testosterone levels. I have listed some of it below.
1. First, Cordyceps are widely know to fight against liver problems because some research said that it is capable of adjusting the T lymphocyte subsets levels. It can also cure hepatic fibrosis.
2. Next health benefit of cordyceps is it acts as a supplementary treatment for diabetes because it contains polysaccharide which is a powerful antioxidant that has the ability to decrease or lower blood glucose and improve the metabolism of lactic acid. It can also boost the sensitivity of insulin which is beneficial in controlling diabetes.
3. Cordyceps are also used for natural treatment of specific cancers.
4. The regular intake of Cordyceps can be very helpful to make kidneys and lungs more healthier and also enhances their whole vitality. This is because Cordyceps assist in enhancing the circulation of blood to the different parts of the body.
5. Sportsmen use Cordyceps daily because it help in reducing anxiety that’s why fatigue in the body are minimized. It aid also to have better sleep and improve the nervous system.
6. Cordyceps are also used as herbal remedy for coronary heart disease because it help in reducing cholesterol .
7. Lastly, Cordyceps have anti-inflammatory properties which will allow bronchial walls to be relaxed. Asthma, chronic bronchitis and cough are just some of the respiratory diseases that can be cured by Cordyceps. In general, it will help you to have a healthy respiratory system.
As a whole, the consumption of cordyceps has no side effects so it is safe to use. In order to acquire the maximum benefits, you have to make sure that you are using high quality cordyceps.
If anyone knows where to get cordyceps hit me up…